Sunday, November 18, 2012

42 Flames and The Summons


http://www.playdota.com/guides/icarus-the-bird-awakens

The Summons of 42 Flames- The Quest to Burn.
The Here and Now of it.  All I know is how I feel in these moments...so in this sense...I write from the heart, not knowing how the story will end...it is the journey, expressing ourselves, making each moment as pure as possible.  If I died tomorrow you would know exactly how I feel today....and the future???? It is unwritten, unknown and a mystery....this is a practice of letting go of all that is beautiful in the now.  I have written, therefore it is gone...I am not attached to it!!  (Ha I'd like to think this and practice this....but it is not so easily done-this is my imperfect practice!!!)

I wish I was burned to ashes in each moment...and born from the pure aftermath......like a phoenix...yet so many parts attach...the errors, the beauty....

No comments:

Post a Comment