Friday, December 7, 2012

18 Degrees of Fire: The 7th Day of December Flame

http://www.wallpowper.com/pheonix-bird-phoenix-of-fire-38843.html

17 Degrees of Fire: The 7th Day of December Flame  

17 days of 42 


What fire was I born from?  
What degree does love burn?  

What fire was igniting in the 

souls that conceived me?  

they stoked their own fire within

they were beauty
life had not burned them yet

What fire was I born from 

there have been a million 
births and deaths
ash, embers and flame
a constant rhythm of 
transformation 

What fire shall I need from now on?


I do not even recognize the my 
flame of youth it has been ashes for so long

now only a slow ember that is stable, 
sustaining, intense and loving

  the serpent ever hidden
is waking 


No comments:

Post a Comment